Listed here are the entire challenges that at the moment are obtainable to finish in Fortnite for Week 2 of Chapter 2, Season 2.
The challenges for this season have been offered another way from final season because the Challenges tab has been eliminated and has been changed with a Problem Desk, which will be discovered by clicking the Battle Go tab.
There may be additionally no countdown that’s seen for the discharge of the brand new challenges, however there must be a brand new set of challenges launched each week, almost definitely on Thursdays because the week 2 challenges at the moment are obtainable.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 2 Brutus’ Briefing Challenges
There have been challenges that had been launched within the first week of Fortnite referred to as Brutus’ Briefing and extra challenges have been launched for Week 2, which will be seen under:
- Find SHADOW Safe Houses (1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (3)
- Remove gamers utilizing a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (50)
- Deal harm to gamers from under (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (3)
- Remove gamers at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal harm with Shotguns to gamers whereas within the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wooden, 400 stone, and 300 metallic (3)
Brutus Briefing Ghost or Shadow Model Challenges
- Steal security plans from The Rig, The Yacht, or The Shark and deliver them to SHADOW (1)
- Steal security plans from The Rig, The Yacht, or The Shark and deliver them to GHOST (1)
The challenges are precisely the identical, aside from the company you must ship the plans to. Once more, it’s essential to resolve which model you favor as you possibly can solely maintain one.
The publish Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 2 Challenges Available Now – Brutus’ Briefing Part 2 appeared first on Fortnite Insider.