Listed here are all the Chapter 2 Season 2 leaked Brutus’ Briefing Challenges for Week 2 in Fortnite Battle Royale.
The challenges in Fortnite can now be discovered on the Challenges Desk, which may be accessed by way of the Battle Go tab. It appears to be like just like the challenges this season might be associated to the Battle Pass Skins and there could also be two weeks of challenges on every.
For the first week of challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, the Brutus’ Briefing Challenges have been accessible to finish as quickly because the downtime for the v12.00 replace was over. It appears to be like like one other set of challenges might be launched for the Brutus’ Transient Challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 2 Challenges – Brutus’ Briefing Half 2
Listed here are all the challenges that might be launched tomorrow for Brutus’ Briefing:
- Discover SHADOW Protected Home (1)
- Cover in Secret Passages in numerous matches (3)
- Get rid of gamers utilizing a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (50)
- Deal injury to gamers from beneath (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in numerous matches (3)
- Get rid of gamers at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal injury with Shotguns to gamers whereas within the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wooden, 400 stone, and 300 steel (3)
Finishing these challenges will award you with 40,00zero XP every, which is able to enable you to progress in stage and this seasons Battle Pass. In contrast to earlier seasons, there aren’t nay Loading Screens you can earn by finishing the weekly challenges, solely XP.
We might be posting guides for challenges chances are you’ll need assistance with as quickly as they’re accessible to finish.
The publish Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 2 Leaked Challenges – Brutus’ Briefing Part 2 appeared first on Fortnite Insider.