We’re into the fourth week of Chapter 2 Season 4, which means a list of new challenges is right around the corner. The challenges for this week were leaked when the most recent patch went live, so we were able to see them before they came to the game.
Here’s what you can expect to see on Thursday, September 17 when the challenges come to the Fortnite Battle Pass tab:
- Search chests at Slurpy Swamp (0/7)
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods (0/3)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (0/100)
- Destroy Collector Cases at The Collection (0/3)
- Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (0/3)
- Destroy Gatherers (0/20)
- Deal damage with a Gatherer’s remains (0/10000)
- Deal damage to opponents at Steamy Stacks (0/500)
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500)‘
Most of these challenges will be easy to complete with minimal extra effort. All you need to do is land at Steamy Stacks, The Authority, Weeping Woods, Sweaty Sands, and Slurpy Swamp for a few matches to finish the elimination, damage, and chest challenges.
If you don’t already know, the Collector’s museum can be found on the hill overlooking Retail Row. You might have some competition while trying to destroy cases, but you should be able to carve out three for yourself.
Hacking Stark robots is as easy as landing at Stark Industries and disposing of a few henchmen. Once you down a robot, you’ll see the option to hack them. Once hacked, they’ll fight with you against other players and Stark robots. Be careful, though, these bots are carrying some hard-hitting weapons and are known to be deadly accurate most of the time.
The only challenge that requires a true guide is how to find Gatherers, kill them, and use their remains. We have a separate article covering all of that, which you can find here. Happy hunting!
The post Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 challenge guide appeared first on Fortnite INTEL.