The Fortnite Season 2 Week 6 challenges are nearly right here. Check out what to anticipate.
We’re solely a few days away from the discharge of the second week of Mewoscles challenges, which is what lots of us have been ready for. This, after all, means we’ll lastly be capable of get our white or black cat – arguably the perfect variants within the Season 2 Battle Cross.
We already noticed Brutus and TNTina make the shift, however don’t know what to anticipate from Meowscles. The Shadow alternative pushed The Grotto to the aspect of that faction, and regardless of the bulk of the group selected brought on The Rig to blow up.
We’ll have to attend and see what occurs to Meowscles’ residence, The Yacht, when subsequent Tuesday’s replace goes reside. Let’s not get forward of ourselves, although.
- Learn Extra: Epic finally disables Legacy aim assist in Fortnite
The challenges have been leaked with the v12.20 replace however weren’t related till now. Let’s check out what we are able to anticipate.
Meowscles Mischief: Week 2
The Fortnite Season 2 Week 6 challenges are as follows:
- Search Chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks (0/10)
- Deal harm to gamers utilizing Assault Rifles (0/1000)
- Search a chest inside 10 seconds after touchdown from the Battle Bus (0/10)
- Deal harm to gamers whereas driving in a Choppa (0/200)
- Catch a weapon, a can, and fish (0/1)
- Eradicate opponents at The Yacht or Salty Springs (0/5)
- Destroy canine homes (0/3)
- Block harm with a Decoy Grenade (0/100)
- Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Leases (0/1)
- Experience the Steamy Stacks, a Zipline, and use a secret passage in a single match (0/10)
Most of those challenges are going to be simple to finish – particularly with the brand new in-game information characteristic. The doghouse problem can be a tougher one if it wasn’t for the truth that most of the doghouses are used as landmarks of their cities.
We’ll have a full information for all of those challenges once they launch on Thursday, so keep tuned for that. Glad grinding!