Want a chance to play Fortnite for $50,000, a year of free burritos, and compete against top streamers and celebrities? Then here’s how to sign up for the Chipotle Challenger Series #3.
Some of the big names taking part this time include streamers like CouRageJD, Myth, and Ewok, Fortnite pro players Bugha, Aydan, and Mongraal, as well as star athletes like Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic and Josh Hart of the New Orleans Pelicans.
If you want a shot at competing up against these top players and athletes, you’ll need to grab two buddies and sign-up for the trios competition, which begins with qualifiers on September 17 and September 24.
First, you and your two teammates need to meet the following criteria:
- Age 13+
- Be a resident of the United States or Canada
- Have an authentic and legitimate version of Fortnite installed
How to sign up for Chipotle Challenger Series
- Head to the tournament’s official Battlefy page.
- Make sure you’re signed up to Battlefy and logged in.
- Select whichever qualifier you and your trio wish to play in.
- Register your team.
Chipotle Challenger Series qualifiers
There are two dates for the qualifiers, with two separate tournaments on each day on NA East and then NA West servers, so make sure to choose the most appropriate qualifier for your trio.
- Qualifier 1: September 17, 3pm PT – NA East
- Qualifier 2: September 17, 6pm PT – NA West
- Qualifier 3: September 24, 3pm PT – NA East
- Qualifier 4: September 24, 6pm PT – NA West
For more information and to see the full list of competitors, check out the Chipotle Challenger Series hub.
The post How to register for Fortnite Chipotle Challenger Series appeared first on Fortnite INTEL.