A brand new CoD Vanguard replace has been pushed reside immediately on November seventeenth, 2021 which incorporates Cargo.
It’s virtually been two weeks for the reason that launch of Name of Responsibility Vanguard. Sadly, there have been quite a few bugs which have plagued the sport since launch together with a difficulty whereby gamers can’t defuse the bomb within the Search and Destroy recreation mode.
Fortunately although, we have now a brand new map coming to the sport within the first content material replace for Vanguard. Cargo is now out there to play and the introduction of the brand new map sees a Cargo 24/7 playlist being added.
Cargo is a chaotic fast-paced map that was first launched in Name of Responsibility 4. Since then, it has been added to Fashionable Warfare and Name of Responsibility Cellular earlier than making it’s manner into Vanguard.
Together with the addition of a brand new map, we have now some bug fixes in immediately’s replace together with a repair for a difficulty PS5 customers had been going through which prevented gamers beginning Vanguard if that they had lower than 40gb of house on their console.
Different points together with a bug stopping gamers from equipping camos, points with subsequent unlock within the Operatros tab and a few zombies bug fixes. Right here’s an inventory of all of the bug fixes in immediately’s Vanguard replace on November seventeenth.
November seventeenth Vanguard Patch Notes
- PS5 – Resolved concern the place gamers couldn’t begin up Vanguard if that they had lower than 40gb of house out there
- Fastened bug stopping gamers from equipping camos
- Gamers can not equip camos they don’t personal
- Fastened concern the place Clan Members would crash when trying to ship a clan invite
- Corrected inconsistencies for Subsequent Unlock within the Operators Tab
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers couldn’t view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil.
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers couldn’t view Armor Well being within the HUD.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Targets wouldn’t begin correctly, stopping development.
The submit New CoD Vanguard Update Today (November 17) Patch Notes – Shipment Map appeared first on Fortnite Insider.